Monday, August 5, 2013

viral puppy

well i still cant get used too my dads shaved beard! i like it just not used too it. well i know i told you not to do this but i played dominoes well just not with my brother though.

After that me and my mom dropped Mazzen off at a Lego Engineering Club.  The place was so big I kept saying, "Echo!"  Then we went to my grandma on my mom's side's house but she is not there. She's going to Europe.

We came to get our dog Daisy, but I'm the only one who calls her "Dixie."  Personally I think that name suits her.  She made me think about the funny talking dog and cat videos on YouTube.  So I made a lot of videos.  I'm still working on some, but I bet when I'm done you can see them on YouTube.

Here is one of my favorite videos:



I know this is really off-topic, but I just want you to see a picture of my dad with his giant white beard cut off.  I'm so glad that thing is gone.  Well I guess everyone is glad that it is gone, especially his mom, the one that's letting us stay at her house the whole summer.

WHOLE SUMMER!!!!

after i posted the picture above i ate some popcorn and none are burnt!


No comments:

Post a Comment